The Complete Photo Guide to Cookie Decorating
By Autumn Carpenter
The ULTIMATE reference for all the methods of cookie decorating - a comprehensive guide for crafters and aspiring sugar artists!
Cookies are popular treats for all seasons and all occasions. In just a few minutes, a cookie can be transformed from a simple shape into a colorful, edible work of art. With some basic skills and a little practice, everyone from kids to adults can enjoy this fun craft. Author, teacher and award-winning designer Autumn Carpenter helps you learn these skills and become a confident cookie decorator through simple step-by-step directions, photos and invaluable decorating tips and tricks. Galleries of beautifully decorated cookies in a wide range of themes offer examples and inspiration.
- All you need to know to decorate cookies for any occasion
- The essential reference for novice and expert cookie decorators
- Packed with hundreds of techniques and ideas
- Stepy-by-step instructions for piping, painting, fondant and run sugar
- More than 550 large color photos!